TERMS AND CONDITIONS
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ITALform design
Last updated: 12/12/2016
This Agreement is between you and ITALform ( “ITALform” or “we“) concerning your use of (including any access to) the website currently located at http://www.italformdesign.com/ and any other websites that we own and control and which contain a link to this Agreement (together with any materials and services available therein, and successor site(s) thereto, the “Sites”) and any other mobile applications that we own and control and which contain a link to this Agreement (together with any materials and services available therein, and successor applications(s) thereto, the “Apps”). The Sites and Apps are referred to collectively in this Agreement as the “ITALform Online Properties“.
This Agreement hereby incorporates by this reference any additional terms and conditions posted by ITALform through the ITALform Online Properties, or otherwise made available to you by ITALform. Your use of the ITALform Online Properties is governed by this Agreement regardless of how you access the ITALform Online Properties, including through the Internet, through Wireless Access Protocol (commonly referred to as “WAP”), through a mobile network or otherwise.
BY USING THE ITALform ONLINE PROPERTIES, YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU ARE OF LEGAL AGE TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU ARE USING THE ITALform ONLINE PROPERTIES ON BEHALF OF A COMPANY OR OTHER ORGANIZATION, THEN YOU ARE ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF YOURSELF AND SUCH ORGANIZATION, AND YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE THE LEGAL AUTHORITY TO BIND SUCH ORGANIZATION TO THIS AGREEMENT.
THIS AGREEMENT CONTAINS A MANDATORY ARBITRATION PROVISION THAT, AS FURTHER SET FORTH IN SECTION 18 BELOW, REQUIRES THE USE OF ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS TO RESOLVE DISPUTES, RATHER THAN JURY TRIALS OR ANY OTHER COURT PROCEEDINGS, OR CLASS ACTIONS OF ANY KIND.
1. Changes. We may change this Agreement by notifying you of such changes by any reasonable means, including by posting a revised Agreement through the ITALform Online Properties. Any such changes will become effective on the “Last Updated” date indicated above and such changes will not apply to any dispute between you and us arising prior to such date on which the revised Agreement incorporating such changes became effective, or otherwise notified you of such changes.
Your use of the ITALform Online Properties following any changes to this Agreement will constitute your acceptance of such changes. The “Last Updated” legend above indicates when this Agreement was last changed. We may, at any time and without liability, modify or discontinue all or part of the ITALform Online Properties (including access via any third-party links); charge, modify or waive any fees required to use the ITALform Online Properties; or offer opportunities to some or all users.
4. Jurisdictional Issues. The ITALform Online Properties are controlled or operated (or both) from the United States, and are not intended to subject ITALform to any non-U.S. jurisdiction or law. The ITALform Online Properties may not be appropriate or available for use in some non-U.S. jurisdictions. Any use of the ITALform Online Properties is at your own risk, and you must comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in doing so. We may limit the ITALform Online Properties’ availability at any time, in whole or in part, to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction that we choose.
5. Products. The ITALform Online Properties may make available listings, descriptions and images of goods or services or related coupons or discounts (collectively, “Products”), as well as references and links to Products. Such Products may be made available by ITALform or by third parties. The availability through the ITALform Online Properties of any listing, description or image of a third-party Product does not imply our endorsement of such Product or affiliation with the provider of such Product. We make no representations as to the completeness, accuracy or timeliness of such listings, descriptions or images (including any features, specifications and prices contained therein). Such information and the availability of any Product (including the validity of any coupon or discount) is subject to change at any time without notice. Certain weights, measures and similar descriptions are approximate and are for convenience only. We make reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of Products, including the applicable colors, however the actual colors you see will depend on your computer system, and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colors. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and foreign laws (including minimum age requirements) regarding the possession, use and sale of any Product.
6. Transactions. We may make available the ability to purchase or otherwise obtain certain Products through the ITALform Online Properties or through other sales channels such as telephone orders, mail orders or our physical stores (a “Transaction”). If you wish to make a Transaction, you may be asked to supply certain relevant information, such as your credit card number and its expiration date, your billing address and your shipping information.
YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO USE ANY CREDIT CARD THAT YOU SUBMIT IN CONNECTION WITH A TRANSACTION.
By submitting such information, you grant to us the right to provide such information to third parties for purposes of facilitating Transactions. Verification of information may be required prior to the acknowledgment or completion of any Transaction. You agree to pay all charges incurred by you or on your behalf through the ITALform Online Properties, at the prices in effect when such charges are incurred, including all shipping and handling charges. In addition, you are responsible for any taxes applicable to your Transactions. While it is our practice to confirm orders by email, the receipt of an email order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product or service.
6A Restrictions. ITALform reserves the right, including without prior notice, to limit the available quantity of or discontinue making available any Product; to impose conditions on the honoring of any coupon, discount or similar promotion; to bar any user from making any Transaction; and to refuse to provide any user with any Product. By making a Transaction, you represent that the applicable Products will be used only in a lawful manner. You agree that you will not resell any products or services obtained through a Transaction, unless we have provided our express prior written consent for you to do so.
6B Refunds & Exchanges. Refunds and exchanges will be subject to ITALform applicable refund and exchange policies. The refund and exchange policy for Transactions made through italformdesign.com is available at http://italformdesign.com/return-policy/ (the “Return Policy“).
6C Shipping. ITALform offers shipping services subject to ITALform applicable shipping policies. The shipping policy for Transactions made through italformdesign.com is available at http://italformdesign.com/delivery-informations/ (the “Delivery Informations“).
7. Gift Registries. We may make a gift registry service available to you through the ITALform Online Properties. We will provide appropriate information when needed.
8. Registration, User Names and Passwords. You may need to register to use all or part of any ITALform Online Property. We may reject, or require that you change, any user name, password or other information that you provide to us in registering. Your user name and password are for your personal use only and should be kept confidential; you, and not ITALform, are responsible for any use or misuse of your user name or password, and you must promptly notify us of any confidentiality breach or unauthorized use of your user name, password or account for any ITALform Online Property.
9. Rules of Conduct. In connection with the ITALform Online Properties, you must not:
Post, transmit or otherwise make available through or in connection with the ITALform Online Properties any materials that are or may be: (a) threatening, harassing, degrading, hateful or intimidating, or otherwise fail to respect the rights and dignity of others; (b) defamatory, libelous, fraudulent or otherwise tortious; (c) obscene, indecent, pornographic or otherwise objectionable; or (d) protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right, without the express prior written consent of the applicable owner.
Post, transmit or otherwise make available through or in connection with the ITALform Online Properties any virus, worm, Trojan horse, Easter egg, time bomb, spyware or other computer code, file or program that is potentially harmful or invasive or intended to damage or hijack the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software or equipment.
Use the ITALform Online Properties for any purpose that is fraudulent or otherwise tortious or unlawful.
Harvest or collect information about users of the ITALform Online Properties.
Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the ITALform Online Properties or the servers or networks used to make the ITALform Online Properties available, including by hacking or defacing any portion of the ITALform Online Properties; or violate any requirement, procedure or policy of such servers or networks.
Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the ITALform Online Properties.
Reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, create derivative works of, sell, rent, lease, loan, timeshare, distribute or otherwise exploit any portion of (or any use of) the ITALform Online Properties except as expressly authorized herein, without ITALform express prior written consent.
Reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the ITALform Online Properties, except where such restriction is expressly prohibited by applicable law.
Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice from the ITALform Online Properties.
Frame or mirror any portion of the ITALform Online Properties, or otherwise incorporate any portion of the ITALform Online Properties into any product or service, without ITALform express prior written consent.
Systematically download and store content of the ITALform Online Properties.
Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, index, “scrape,” “data mine” or otherwise gather content from the ITALform Online Properties, or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the ITALform Online Properties, without ITALform express prior written consent. Notwithstanding the foregoing, and subject to compliance with any instructions posted in the robots.txt file located in the Sites’ root directories, ITALform grants to the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the Sites for the sole purpose of (and solely to the extent necessary for) creating publicly available, searchable indices of such materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. ITALform reserves the right to revoke such permission either generally or in specific cases, at any time and without notice.
You are responsible for obtaining, maintaining and paying for all hardware and all telecommunications and other services needed to use the ITALform Online Properties.
10. Limited License. Subject to your compliance with this Agreement, and solely for so long as you are permitted by ITALform to use the Sites, you may view one (1) copy of any portion of the Sites to which we provide you access hereunder, on any single device, solely for your personal, non-commercial use. The Apps are licensed (not sold) to end users. Subject to your compliance with this Agreement, and solely for so long as you are permitted by ITALform to use the Apps, we hereby permit you, on a limited, non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferable, non-sublicensable basis, to install and use the Apps on a mobile device that you own or control.
11. ITALform Proprietary Rights. We and our suppliers own the Sites and Apps, which are protected by proprietary rights and laws. If you fail to comply with any of the terms or conditions of this Agreement, you must immediately cease using the Apps and remove (that is, uninstall and delete) the Apps from your mobile device. Our trade names, trademarks and service marks, among others, include ITALform, ITALform design and any associated logos. All trade names, trademarks, service marks and logos on the ITALform Online Properties not owned by us are the property of their respective owners. You may not use our trade names, trademarks, service marks or logos in connection with any product or service that is not ours, or in any manner that is likely to cause confusion. Nothing contained on the ITALform Online Properties should be construed as granting any right to use any trade names, trademarks, service marks or logos without the express prior written consent of the owner.
12. Third Party Materials and Links. Certain functionality of the ITALform Online Properties may make available access to materials made available by third parties (“Third Party Materials”), or allow for the routing or transmission of such Third Party Materials, including via links. By using such functionality, you are directing us to access, route and transmit to you the applicable Third Party Materials. We neither control nor endorse, nor are we responsible for, any Third Party Materials, including the accuracy, integrity, quality, legality, usefulness or safety of Third Party Materials, or any intellectual property rights therein. Certain Third Party Materials may, among other things, be inaccurate, misleading or deceptive. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to be a representation or warranty by ITALform with respect to any Third Party Materials. We have no obligation to monitor Third Party Materials, and we may block or disable access to any Third Party Materials (in whole or part) through the ITALform Online Properties at any time. In addition, the availability of any Third Party Materials through the ITALform Online Properties does not imply our endorsement of, or our affiliation with, any provider of such Third Party Materials, nor does such availability create any legal relationship between you and any such provider.
YOUR USE OF THIRD PARTY MATERIALS IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND IS SUBJECT TO ANY ADDITIONAL TERMS, CONDITIONS AND POLICIES APPLICABLE TO SUCH THIRD PARTY MATERIALS (SUCH AS TERMS OF SERVICE OR PRIVACY POLICIES OF THE PROVIDERS OF SUCH THIRD PARTY MATERIALS).
14. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW: (A) THE ITALform ONLINE PROPERTIES AND ANY PRODUCTS AND THIRD PARTY MATERIALS ARE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY: AND (B) ITALform DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE ITALform ONLINE PROPERTIES AND ANY PRODUCTS AND THIRD PARTY MATERIALS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND TITLE. THE PRODUCTS ARE NOT DESIGNED FOR COMMERCIAL USE (SUCH AS USE IN HOTELS, RESTAURANTS OR ANY OTHER PLACE WHERE THE PUBLIC MAY USE A PRODUCT OUTSIDE OF A PRIVATE RESIDENTIAL SETTING), AND, WITHOUT LIMITING ANY OTHER DISCLAIMER HEREIN, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM SUCH COMMERCIAL USE. THIS SECTION DOES NOT AFFECT ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES THAT WE MAY PROVIDE DIRECTLY TO YOU IN WRITING WITH RESPECT TO PRODUCTS PURCHASED THROUGH THE ITALform ONLINE PROPERTIES.
ALL DISCLAIMERS OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING IN THIS SECTION AND ELSEWHERE IN THIS AGREEMENT) ARE MADE FOR THE BENEFIT OF BOTH ITALform AND ITS AFFILIATES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “AFFILIATED ENTITIES”).
While we try to maintain the timeliness, integrity and security of the ITALform Online Properties, we do not guarantee that the ITALform Online Properties are or will remain updated, complete, correct or secure, or that access to the ITALform Online Properties will be uninterrupted. The ITALform Online Properties may include inaccuracies, errors and materials that violate or conflict with this Agreement. Additionally, third parties may make unauthorized alterations to the ITALform Online Properties. If you become aware of any such alteration, please contact us by visiting http://italformdesign.com/contact/ (the “Contact” page) and providing a description of such alteration and its location.
15. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW: ITALform WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY, INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE OR DATA, LOSS OF OTHER INTANGIBLES, LOSS OF SECURITY OF INFORMATION TRANSMITTED VIA THE ITALform ONLINE PROPERTIES (INCLUDING UNAUTHORIZED INTERCEPTION BY THIRD PARTIES OF SUCH INFORMATION), EVEN IF ADVISED IN ADVANCE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW: (A) ITALform WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE ITALform ONLINE PROPERTIES OR FROM ANY PRODUCTS OR THIRD PARTY MATERIALS: (B) YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE ITALform ONLINE PROPERTIES OR ANY PRODUCTS OR THIRD PARTY MATERIALS IS TO STOP USING THE ITALform ONLINE PROPERTIES: AND (C) THE MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF ITALform FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, SHALL BE THE GREATER OF: (1) THE TOTAL AMOUNT, IF ANY, PAID BY YOU TO ITALform design TO USE THE ITALform ONLINE PROPERTIES; AND (2) TEN U.S. DOLLARS ($10).
ALL LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING IN THIS SECTION AND ELSEWHERE IN THIS AGREEMENT) ARE MADE FOR THE BENEFIT OF BOTH ITALform AND THE AFFILIATED ENTITIES.
Applicable law in states other than New Jersey may not allow for limitations on certain implied warranties, or exclusions or limitations of certain damages; solely to the extent that such law applies to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions or limitations may not apply to you, and you may have certain additional rights.
16. Indemnity. To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless ITALformand the Affiliated Entities from and against all claims, losses, costs and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of (a) your use of, or activities in connection with, any of the ITALform Online Properties; and (b) any violation or alleged violation of this Agreement by you.
17. Termination. This Agreement is effective until terminated. ITALform may terminate or suspend your use of any or all of the ITALform Online Properties at any time and without prior notice, including if ITALform believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of this Agreement. Upon any such termination or suspension, your right to use the ITALform Online Properties will immediately cease, and ITALform may, without liability to you or any third party, immediately deactivate or delete your user name, password and account(s), and all associated materials, without any obligation to provide any further access to such materials.
SECTIONS 2-9 AND 11-24 SHALL SURVIVE ANY EXPIRATION OR TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT.
18. Governing Law and Arbitration. The terms of this Agreement are governed by the laws of the United States (including federal arbitration law) and the State of New York, U.S.A., without regard to its principles of conflicts of law, and regardless of your location.
EXCEPT FOR DISPUTES THAT QUALIFY FOR SMALL CLAIMS COURT, ALL DISPUTES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY ASPECT OF THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN YOU AND ITALform, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STATUTE, FRAUD, MISREPRESENTATION OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, WILL BE RESOLVED THROUGH FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION BEFORE A NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR INSTEAD OF IN A COURT BY A JUDGE OR JURY AND YOU AGREE THAT ITALform AND YOU ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO TRIAL BY A JURY. YOU AGREE THAT ANY ARBITRATION UNDER THIS AGREEMENT WILL TAKE PLACE ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS; CLASS ARBITRATIONS AND CLASS ACTIONS ARE NOT PERMITTED AND YOU AGREE TO GIVE UP THE ABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION.
The arbitration will be administered by the American Arbitration Association under its Consumer Arbitration Rules, as amended by this Agreement. The Consumer Arbitration Rules are available online at https://www.adr.org/sites/default/files/Consumer Rules.pdf. The arbitrator will conduct hearings, if any, by teleconference or videoconference, rather than by personal appearances, unless the arbitrator determines upon request by you or by us that an in-person hearing is appropriate. Any in-person appearances will be held at a location which is reasonably convenient to both parties with due consideration of their ability to travel and other pertinent circumstances. If the parties are unable to agree on a location, such determination should be made by the AAA or by the arbitrator. The arbitrator’s decision will follow the terms of this Agreement and will be final and binding. The arbitrator will have authority to award temporary, interim or permanent injunctive relief or relief providing for specific performance of this Agreement, but only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by the individual claim before the arbitrator. The award rendered by the arbitrator may be confirmed and enforced in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Notwithstanding any of the foregoing, nothing in this Agreement will preclude you from bringing issues to the attention of federal, state or local agencies and, if the law allows, they can seek relief against us for you.
19. Filtering. We hereby notify you that parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software or filtering services) are commercially available that may assist you in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors. Information identifying current providers of such protections is available from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_content-control_software_and_providers. Please note that ITALform does not endorse any of the products or services listed on such site.
20. Information or Complaints. If you have a question or complaint regarding any of the ITALform Online Properties, please contact us by visiting http://italformdesign.com/contact/ (the “Contact” page). Please note that email communications will not necessarily be secure; accordingly you should not include credit card information or other sensitive information in your email correspondence with us.
21. Export Controls. You are responsible for complying with United States export controls and for any violation of such controls, including any United States embargoes or other federal rules and regulations restricting exports. You represent, warrant and covenant that you are not (a) located in, or a resident or a national of, any country subject to a U.S. government embargo or other restriction, or that has been designated by the U.S. government as a “terrorist supporting” country; (b) on any of the U.S. government lists of restricted end users.
22. Miscellaneous. This Agreement does not, and shall not be construed to, create any partnership, joint venture, employer-employee, agency or franchisor-franchisee relationship between you and ITALform. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, that provision will be deemed severable from this Agreement and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provision. You may not assign, transfer or sublicense any or all of your rights or obligations under this Agreement without our express prior written consent. We may assign, transfer or sublicense any or all of our rights or obligations under this Agreement without restriction. No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder will be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. Any heading, caption or section title contained herein is for convenience only, and in no way defines or explains any section or provision. All terms defined in the singular shall have the same meanings when used in the plural, where appropriate and unless otherwise specified. Any use of the term “including” or variations thereof in this Agreement shall be construed as if followed by the phrase “without limitation.” This Agreement, including any terms and conditions incorporated herein, is the entire agreement between you and ITALform relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous written or oral agreements or understandings between you and ITALform relating to such subject matter. Notices to you (including notices of changes to this Agreement) may be made via posting to the ITALform Online Properties or by email (including in each case via links), or by regular mail. Without limitation, a printed version of this Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. ITALform will not be responsible for any failure to fulfill any obligation due to any cause beyond its control.
23. California Transparency in Supply Chains Act (SB 657) Disclosure. ITALform is providing the following disclosure in compliance with The California Transparency in Supply Chains Act of 2010 (SB 657), which requires that companies disclose their efforts to eradicate slavery and human trafficking from their direct supply chains.
Vendor Code of Conduct. ITALform requires that vendors certify that they will comply with our Vendor Code of Conduct, which prohibits our vendors from using child labor or involuntary labor. Our Vendor Code of Conduct also requires that vendors conduct their operations in accordance with all laws applicable to their businesses.
Monitoring of Compliance. We review the terms of our Vendor Code of Conduct with all of our suppliers, and conduct periodic reviews of their facilities in order to confirm that they are in compliance with all required policies.
Training. We train our employees who are responsible for procuring products on the importance of confirming that our vendors comply with the Vendor Code of Conduct, including its prohibitions on child labor and involuntary labor. We also train our employees to identify and respond to concerns about labor practices in the supply chain that might arise from time to time.
Corrective Action. In the event that a vendor were to violate our Vendor Code of Conduct, we would have the option to terminate our business relationship with that vendor or take other actions with that vendor to remediate any problems that had been identified.
24. Apple-Specific Terms. In addition to your agreement with the foregoing terms and conditions, and notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, the following provisions apply with respect to your use of any version of the Apps that are compatible with the iOS operating system of Apple Inc. (“Apple“). Apple is not a party to this Agreement and does not own and is not responsible for the Apps. Apple is not providing any warranty for the Apps except, if applicable, to refund the purchase price for it. Apple is not responsible for maintenance or other support services for the Apps and shall not be responsible for any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses with respect to the Apps, including any third-party product liability claims, claims that the App fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement, claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation, and claims with respect to intellectual property infringement. Any inquiries or complaints relating to the use of the Apps, including those pertaining to intellectual property rights, must be directed to ITALform in accordance with the “Information or Complaints” section above. The license you have been granted herein is limited to a non-transferable license to use the Apps on an Apple-branded product that runs Apple’s iOS operating system and is owned or controlled by you, or as otherwise permitted by the Usage Rules set forth in Apple’s App Store Terms of Service. In addition, you must comply with the terms of any third-party agreement applicable to you when using the Apps, such as your wireless data service agreement. Apple and Apple’s subsidiaries are third-party beneficiaries of this Agreement and, upon your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce this Agreement against you as a third-party beneficiary thereof; notwithstanding the foregoing, ITALform right to enter into, rescind or terminate any variation, waiver or settlement under this Agreement is not subject to the consent of any third party.